Monday, July 8, 2013

*Summer Lovin*

*I thought I'd finally update on life! Here's what's happened over the past few months...
*Towards the end of May I was lucky enough to go on a fun field trip to the zoo with my sisters 2nd grade class. Luckily my nieces are in the class so I got to spend the day and have a lot of fun with them!
*My birthday came around at the end of May. My best friend came up and we spend the day visiting the Potato Museum, and the Carousel Museum in Idaho Falls. I was so happy she was able to come and visit. She's the best friend that I could ever be blessed with.
*One of the many things Chase and I like doing together is taking drives through the country. One of the most beautiful things about Idaho is her sunsets. God truly is an artist. *Chase had a day off so after I was done with class we went and spend the day at the pool it was so much fun.
*My wrist has been giving me trouble for the past 6 months. The doctor finally found a cyst and went in and removed it. It wasn't fun having a cast at all, but Chase drew me a picture and took great care of me making things that much better. I"m so blessed to have someone who loves me and takes such great care of me.
*Nothing like summertime without some softball and snow-cones. *This last weekend we went and visited my in-laws. We were able to be a part of the blessing of our new niece Dhrystal Jexy. She is adorable and she was born into such a beautiful family. we had a lot of fun visiting and enjoying one another company. I"m blessed with such great in-laws.
*Chase and I love doing things together. While we were in Twin Falls Chase took me and some beautiful hikes to some amazing waterfalls! My favorite was when we were able to get right behind the waterfall. It was wet, but absolutely beautiful and I was so happy to share those moments with my best friend.
*4th of July weekend was full of lots of fun. On Thursday, Chase and I went mini golfing and yes, I did beat him. I was pretty proud of myself. On Friday we headed down to Clearfield, Utah to spend the weekend with the best of friends. We stayed up way too late talking and laughing, and spent the next day Laser Tagging and taking mustache pictures. We are so blessed to have best friends who are just as goofy and ridiculous as we are.
*Put a Smile on Your Face, Make the World a Better Place* This summer so far is going really well. School is going great for me, and I'm really proud of how I am doing in my math class. I got a 96 on a math test this last month and I had never felt more proud of myself. Chase continues to work hard each and every day commuting to Burly for his job and our family. He hit Platinum this month and I am soooo proud of him. He worked his butt off and ended up being number 4 out of 300 employees in the company! He is a hard worker and I couldn't be a prouder wifey. So far this has been our summer, we are so blessed more and more each and everyday, we couldn't ask for more*

2 comments: